Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

I Heart Beaches (Seriously!)

I do. I REALLY, really do. I grew up on the California coast and then went to school on the white sandy beaches of Florida. I love the feel of the sand between my toes and the sweet smell of the salty sea air. Ahhh, I can almost smell it now!

Being in the north central part of California now, I rarely get to the beach (it's been two years). The closest thing we have is a lake. A very large lake, but still not quite like the real thing. So, my "beach" pictures are more like "lake shore" pictures.

My favorite subjects just enjoying each other and a day at the "beach".

Now, head on over to I Heart Faces to see more beach entries. I'm so jealous of the photographers who have real beaches to work with. :)



2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful....so "all-american" too. Sometimes those lake fronts are all we need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Their swimsuits are adorable! Looks like they were having fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails